First call is open!
Deadline: 10th April 2023 at 17:00 (CET)
Download the Guide for Applicants v1.1 – Added clarification: Reference Letter format requirements
IDEAL PhD programme is a new doctoral fellowship programme promoted by Fundación IMDEA Nanociencia (IMDEA Nano) that aims to attract 12 talented researchers in two open calls to undertake excellent research in any of the programmes at the Institute:
- P1 Nanotechnology for energy harvesting
- P2 Quantum materials at the nanoscale
- P3 Nanotechnology for healthcare
- P4 Nanomagnetism for Information and Communication Technologies
- P5 Ultrafast phenomena at the nanoscale
- P6 Nanotechnology for Critical Raw Materials and Sustainability
Within the IDEAL PhD programme, we aim to boost the careers of talented researchers offering them an innovative, intersectoral and truly interdisciplinary training in nanoscience and nanotechnology. IMDEA Nano is committed to providing a pool of researchers with the skills and knowledge needed to tackle the next challenges in the field nanoscience.
Doctoral candidates will receive a well-balanced training and quality mentoring from an experienced scientific and management team as well as access to an infrastructure of the highest level for the pursuit of their projects in nanoscience and nanotechnology. The duration of the fellowships is 42 months.
IDEAL is supported by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions